Tweets by AldrinEagles
Back to School Message
Who is my Child's Teacher?
Please read an important message from Mr. Wolfe about SIS Parent Accounts and accessing your child's classroom assignment for 2016-2017 school year.
Activate your account - You will need your Activation Keyprovided in the letter mailed to you.
Please get more information here.
Immunization for Rising 6th Grade Students
Your child may need a booster dose of Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis). Sixth grade students cannot begin school in September without documentation of having had the Tdap booster. (more)
- Have you heard about the summer reading incentives? Students can participate in the Fairfax County Public Schools’ reading program Book Your Summer and choose books and activities to earn a chance to win $50 in books or a new laptop computer. Visit the FCPS official Book Your Summer website here for more information, to download a READ card, or enter your child’s summer reading activities for a chance to win!
- Want twice the fun? Your children can participate in the Fairfax County Public Libraries’ summer program Read For the Win to earn a coupon book full of free things and discounts on fun activities and items. The great thing is that your child’s reading choices can simultaneously count for both FCPS’s and FCPL’s programs! For more information on Fairfax County Public Libraries’ Read for the Win sign up at a branch or online at: www.fairfaxcounty.gov/library. Happy Reading!
- Bring Your Own Devices (or, BYOD) is supported at Aldrin Elementary. Registering devices is an automated process, and the steps for connecting to the WiFi on personally owned devices can be found here. For more on the BYOD policies and procedures, please visit BYOD, found within the Academics & Other Programs on the left navigation bar.
Technology @ Home
- Did you know all students in FCPS are eligible to download a free version of Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus on home computers? Did you know that low-cost internet is available to families in the free lunch program through Cox and Comcast? Are you looking for places in your community that provide free internet access? Visit FCPS Technology @ Home for all the details.
Current Newsletters & Downloads
- 2016-17 School Supply Lists
- 2014-15 School Improvement Plan
- Check out Aldrin Teachers Having Fun singing about being Happy: http://youtu.be/2rHyNXnvotw
- This supports the 3 R's of Respect that Aldrin students are learning at school. View this presentation (in Microsoft PowerPoint) to learn more.
- Distribution of Flyers from Nonprofit Groups