M-F: 8:30am - 3:30pm
Regular Hours: 7:45am - 4:15pm
Summer Hours: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Contact: Nikita Gibbs
Hours Mon - Fri: 7:15am-6:15pm
Follow us on Twitter
Welcome to Fox Mill ES!
- Parent SIS Accounts and Access to 24/7 Learning - You must have an active SIS Parent Account to be able to login to FCPS 24-7 Learning. The same login will be used to access both the Parent SIS Account and FCPS 24-7 systems. Use this link to find out more about the Parent SIS Account and how to create one.
- Open House - September 1. Come meet your teacher(s) and your new classmates for the 2016-17 school year. See times below:
•9:00-10:00 am - New student Orientation
•10:30-11:30 am - Kindergarten Orientation
•1:00-2:00 pm - Returning Students Orientation (GR 1-6)
- Informational Tech Sessions for Parents in August. Parents can access the information shared at the parent session on technology by visiting this link to the parent page.
- School resumes September 6, 2016. Have a wonderful and safe summer. See you in September.
- Sign up for News You Choose. This system replaces the Keep in Touch Plus subscription portal. Use this link to sign up: News You Choose
- PTA Membership Form (PDF Link to form). Please consider joining the PTA to support your student(s) and our school.
- Bell Schedule for 2016-2017. Remains the same as last year. School begins at 8:45 am and dismisses at 3:30 pm. Doors will open at 8:30 am.
- Follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook: @FoxMillES (Twitter); Fox Mill Elementary School (Facebook).
- Flyers from Non-Profit Organizations. Fox Mill will send hard copy materials of nonprofit organizations to students’ homes twice during the year: on Tuesday, September 13, 2016 and Tuesday, February 7, 2017. Any organization wishing to present a flyer must submit it for principal approval by Tuesday, September 6, 2016 or Tuesday, January 31, 2017. All flyers shall include the following disclaimer: These materials are neither sponsored nor endorsed by the Fairfax County School Board, the Superintendent, or this school
- Day-by-day Literacy. See information on day by day literacy activities for parents with young children on Parents page.
- Kiss-and-Ride map links - Link
- Stay Connected with Keep in Touch and Family Connection. Please refer to this web page on the Fairfax County site for information on how families can keep abreast of important information.