Top Stories from LRES:
Summer Office Hours:
After 12:30pm by appointment only
Book Your Summer: FCPS has a summer reading program. Find out information now!
- Parents or guardians are asked to email email@example.com when requesting transportation changes so the office staff can complete the necessary paperwork for these changes. Transportation changes should be reported by 11:00am unless in the case of an emergency. This email address will also be used for parents or guardians to report absences or expected tardies. Messages regarding absences can still be left on the Absentee hot-line 703-503-3535.
SAVE THE DATE
- September 1, 2016- Littel RUn's School Community Picnic, Open House and Back to School Night
Student Information System (SIS) Parent Accounts:
- The Box Top Store is open for business: Every Tuesday students can bring in box tops and get prizes at our weekly Box Top Store! More information about the program at: www.boxtops4education.com
- To register your Kindergarten student for the school year 2016-17, please call the Little Run Office for an appointment at 703-503-3500. A link to all the registration forms is below:
- Student Registration
- Home Language Survey
- Health Information
- Emergency Care Information
- Pre-Kinder Experience
- Criminal Conviction
- School Health Form
- Registration Requirements
- Little Run Elementary School is in the Woodson High School and Lake Braddock Secondary School Pyramids. Little Run's graduating sixth graders attend Frost Middle School or Lake Braddock Secondary School-Middle School.