Click here view Dr. Goodloe's Welcome Letter!
(Both 7th and 8th Grade letters are included on the document)
Get Ready for School Fair Information:
- Get Ready for School Fair for 8th grade students – Aug. 30, Time: 4-6 PM
- Get Ready for School Fair for 7th grade students – Aug. 31, Time: 4-7 PM
- Health Information Form (pages 2 & 3 only)
- Students who cannot attend the Get Ready for School Fair will be able to view their schedules through the SIS Parent Account starting on September 1st . Any student who is unable to view his/her schedule should report directly to the cafeteria on the first day of school, September 6, 2016. Counselors will be on hand to direct students to their first period class. All first period teachers will distribute copies of student schedules and locker assignments.
Back to School Night Information:
- Back to School Night for 8th grade students – Sep. 14, Time: 6-8:30pm
- Back to School Night for 7th grade students – Sep. 22, Time: 6-8:30pm
View our Summer 2016 page for information about:
- School Supplies for 2016-2017
- Summer Assignments
- Summer Reading Info (Book Your Summer, Summer Library Hours, Chantilly Reads)
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) is entering a multi-year transformation to align classroom instruction with the Portrait of a Graduate. This transformation is called FCPSOn. FCPSOn will ensure that all students have access to an active and inspiring learning environment.Technology will be an important component of this transformation - allowing teachers to personalize different learning activities for students.
Click here to read about Rocky Run's participation in FCPSOn in the 2016-2017 school year. Information about August 2016 distribution of student laptop has been posted!
SIS Parent Accounts
The Student Information System (SIS) online tool will provide parents with access to view their child's student information, including attendance, report cards, class schedules, gradebook, course history, discipline, health, and school information. Parents new to SIS will receive a letter with an activation code that will allow you to set up your account.
- Click here to login to SIS.
- Please use this link to report any issues you have regarding SIS.
- Parents will use their SIS Parent Account username and password to log into FCPS 24-7 Learning Parent View.