7:30 am - 4:00 pm - Monday-Thursday
7:30 am - 3:00 pm - Friday
Jessica Landon, Head Librarian
Wendy Rice, Assistant Librarian
Please bring a pass during the school day, Wolverine Time, Lunch, and Afterschool
WP Library Mission
West Potomac High School Library promotes information literacy, supports the curriculum, and works effectively with the school community to locate, evaluate and use information effectively and ethically, in a safe and friendly environment that is conducive to learning.
WP Library Procedures
- Students need a pass to come to the library during the day.
- Books may be checked out for 3 weeks and may be renewed 3 times.
- Late fines of .10 per day are charged for overdue materials.
- Students with overdue obligations in access of $5.00 may not check-out other materials until the obligations are cleared.
- Fees for lost books will be charged at current replacement value.
- Please NO food or drinks in the library.
- Please NO hats in the library.
- All personal electronic devices must be turned-off and put-away.
- The FCPS Acceptable Use Policies for Internet use must be followed.
Questions or Comments? Contact Ms. Landon, JLLandon@fcps.edu