Essential Dropoff Forms and Schedule Pick-up
Fast Pass Option for Schedule Pick-Up
The three essential forms, 1) Emergency Care Form, 2) Health Information Form, 3) FCPS Participation Policy, completed and signed by parent and student (when applicable), will be accepted in advance of the night of the Bulldog BBQ. Those who choose to turn their forms in the night of the BBQ will receive a "fast pass" that will serve to expedite the receipt of your schedule at the BBQ on August 30th. Essential forms can be dropped off in the main office on:
- Wednesday, Aug. 24, 8:00am-3:00pm
- Thursday, Aug. 25, 8:00am-3:00pm
- Friday, Aug. 26, 8:00 am-3:00pm
- Monday, Aug. 29, 9:00am-1:00pm
- Forms will NOT be collected on August 30, prior to the Bulldog BBQ
Non-Fast Pass Option:
You may still turn in your forms at the Bulldog BBQ on Tuesday, August 30th, but you may have to stand in line a little longer.
Please note that schedules will NOT be available until 5:00 pm, the night of the Bulldog BBQ, August 30th.
The three essential forms and other important information are available at this link.
If you cannot attend the Bulldog BBQ on August 30th, essential forms collection and schedule distribution will be available in your respective subschools Wednesday, August 31st-Friday, Sept. 2nd, 8:00am-3:00pm.
We look forward to seeing you at the Bulldog BBQ!
|August 30||12 PM - 4 PM (office)
5 PM - 7:30 PM (Bulldog BBQ)
Registration information for 2016-17 school year.
Fast Pass Option for Schedule Pick-Up
The three essential forms, 1) Emergency Care Form, 2) Health Information Form, 3) FCPS Participation Policy, completed and signed by parent and student
Westfield is reading the graphic novel, March, by John Lewis. Learn about the congressman’s heroic journey during the Civil Rights movement this summer! Books are available in the library for check out!
Reading March gets you closer to winning cash and prizes with FCPS’ Book Your Summer program! Click here for more information on how to READ and WIN! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cn_ZJL-xBw
Summer AP and Honor reading assignments can be found here.
Bulldog BBQ - August 30th, 5-7:30pm
Join us to pick up schedules, join new clubs, buy a PE uniform, and enjoy great food!
The College Board and the nonprofit Khan Academy® have teamed up to provide free, personalized SAT study resources for all students. Starting with the 2015-16 school year, students who take any test in the SAT Suite of Assessments (SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, or PSAT 8/9) have access to video lessons and will receive personalized SAT study resources based on their test results.
Khan Academy's world-class practice tools are free for all students and include:
· Thousands of practice questions, reviewed and approved by the College Board
· Four official SAT Practice Tests written by the College Board
· Personalized recommendations for instruction and practice to help students fill their knowledge gaps
SIS Parent Vue Accounts
- SIS Parent Account Access – Allows parents access to teacher grade books, attendance information, course history and other useful information
- New Users: Please go to http://www.fcps.edu/it/MyParentAccount/ to create your Parent Access Account. To create an account, parents will need an “Activation Key”.
- Returning Users: Please go to https://sisparent.fcps.edu to logon to your Parent Vue Account.
- Parent Blackboard Access: As of October 1, 2015, parents MUST have a Parent Vue account in order to have parent access to Blackboard. If you lost your access to Blackboard, please create your Parent Vue account.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org you need a new activation key or are having issues logging onto your Parent Vue Account. Please include your name, email address, student's name, students ID number and a short description of what the issue is.
2016-2017 Student Parking Information Forms -Parking Permits will now be sold during the school as long as parking spaces remain available. Students should bring all signed completed forms with your payment and drivers license to the security office in K102. Applicants will receive a safety briefing prior to receiving a parking permit.
Effective for the 2016-2017 school year:
Westfield Office Hours will be 7:30am-4pm
Hours for Instructional Staff Counselors will be 8am-3:30pm
Exterior doors will remain locked until 7:30 a.m.Students will not be permitted to enter the building before 7:30 a.m. unless arrangements have been made for the student to be supervised by a WHS staff member. Please plan accordingly.
Mondays will be designated as late bus days. Teachers will be expected to make themselves available for students from 3:05 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. After 4:00 p.m., students not with a teacher, club sponsor, coach, etc. will be directed to the library where they will supervised by administrators on duty and security staff until late buses arrive (approx. 5:00 p.m.)